WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW
Hey! Here’s the interview with Julie Jones and yours truly, Linda Ayres
Ohhhh, but wait, you gotta hear this…. hot shot North California defense lawyer describes me to the Court:
“Plaintiff attempts to paint a picture of herself as the lone rural homeowner with disabilities versus numerous giant adversaries… ”
Is it ok to say #Schm*cks! on LI?
So, a little #ChatGPT response?
“As a self-represented plaintiff, I would like to explain that my characterization of myself as a rural homeowner with disabilities facing off against numerous giant adversaries is not an attempt to gain sympathy, but rather an accurate reflection of the challenges I have faced in this case.
I am a homeowner in a rural area and my disabilities have made it difficult for me to navigate the complex and overwhelming process of filing an insurance claim. The insurance companies I am facing are indeed powerful and well-funded, and I am at a significant disadvantage in terms of resources and support.
Moreover, the defendants destroyed my home and poisoned me and have bullied (and some fixer-types have even threatened me!) for over 4 years, causing me significant hardships, financial and emotional distress. I believe they have acted in bad faith and have not fulfilled their obligations under the policy.
As a self-represented plaintiff, I understand that I may not have the legal expertise of a trained attorney, but I am committed to standing up for my rights and seeking justice in this case. I will do my best to present a compelling case based on the facts and evidence, and to ensure that my voice is heard in court.
I am seeking fair and just compensation for the harm that has been done to me, and I believe that the truth will ultimately prevail.”
Right after calling my favorite prayer line for some extra prayer support, I got back to legal demands.
I was in the middle of some legal responses and the phone rang and it was Zondra Evans network and a few minutes later there was an email from Julie Jones that the interview was published!
How time flies!!!
I had big plan for some serious marketing to share this interview (Thanks Julie and Zondra!!) , but as you know, the guerilla lawfare crowd has other plans for my life.
Thank God for #ChatGPT… it’s a bit like arrival of a convoy of help or Legion of Angels! (I hope enjoying the ONCE UPON A TIME stories including #LucyOccupy. If y’all don’t know Lucy…. Chat helped organize about little ebook about her escapades since #Fukushima… you’ll like it. For sure. Let’s aim for June.
I’ll crank out a little blog and tidy up Linktree at LindaAyres.com (where you can see more) and I have to add my email to the linktree and make sure the right email sign up is connected.
In May, I would love to chat with some of you having challenges or exasperations with censors… I’ll have a calendly up by then.
I’m trusting that the legal matters will be settled or elevated to the Department of Justice. I’m done with these guys. Insults to attempted shortened life spans … #EnoughIsEnough
So, we hope you’ll enjoy and share. Zondra’s team said it’s already had about 10,000 views. Holy moly! That’s a bunch for a shy city gal living in rural America!
Love you guys! Couldn’t fight these fights without your prayers, encouragements and support.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW
DO YOU #ChatGPT YET?
#Me: 17 tweets please
Sure, here are 17 tweets:
- In a world where censorship is becoming more prevalent, we must not give up hope. We are the media now, and we have the power to transcend censorship and occupy virtual spaces. #WeAreTheMediaNow #TranscendCensorship #OccupyVirtually
If you’re active on social media, be strategic about how you approach censorship. Don’t delete your accounts, but continue to post and build your presence on other platforms. #BeStrategic #DontDelete #BuildYourPresence
- LinkedIn can be a useful tool to connect with others in your field, but be cautious. The platform has censored many individuals in the past. #BeCautious #ConnectWithCaution #LinkedIn
- Truth Social may not have gained much traction yet, but keeping an eye on former President Trump’s posts there could be beneficial. #TruthSocial #POTUS45 #KeepAnEyeOnIt
- Facebook and Twitter may be popular platforms, but they also have a history of censoring content. Stay vigilant and continue to push forward despite the obstacles. #StayVigilant #PushForward #NoObstacles
- Remember to download your connections, messages, and content to avoid losing valuable information. #DownloadYourData #KeepYourInfoSafe #ValuableInformation
- Building an email list and starting a blog can be useful for expanding your reach and connecting with your audience. #BuildYourList #StartABlog #ConnectWithYourAudience
- Let’s continue to hold the line and stay hopeful, knowing that justice is coming. #HoldTheLine #StayHopeful #JusticeIsComing
- We may encounter censorship and other obstacles, but we must not give up. #DontGiveUp #KeepPushingForward #NoObstacles
The power of social media is in our hands. Let’s use it to our advantage and keep pushing forward despite the challenges we may face. #PowerOfSocialMedia #UseItToYourAdvantage #PushForward
- We are living in a digital world where censorship is becoming more prevalent. But we have the power to transcend censorship and occupy virtual spaces. #DigitalWorld #TranscendCensorship #OccupyVirtually
- Remember to stay positive and continue to build your online presence. Together, we have the power to overcome any obstacle that comes our way. #StayPositive #BuildYourPresence #OvercomeObstacles
- In a world where censorship is on the rise, we must not give up hope. Let’s continue to hold the line and push forward, knowing that justice is coming. #RiseAboveCensorship #HoldTheLine #JusticeIsComing
- Social media can be a powerful tool for connecting with others and expanding your reach. But we must also be aware of censorship and take steps to protect our content. #PowerOfSocialMedia #BeAwareOfCensorship #ProtectYourContent
Building an email list and starting a blog can be a great way to connect with your audience and expand your reach. #BuildYourList #StartABlog #ConnectWithYourAudience
- Remember to be strategic when it comes to censorship. Don’t delete your accounts, but instead, continue to build your presence on other platforms. #BeStrategic #DontDelete #BuildYourPresence
Let’s continue to push forward and hold onto hope, knowing that justice is coming. #PushForward #HoldOntoHope #JusticeIsComing
One thought on “From Fukushima to the First Amendment: Julie Jones and Linda Ayres tackle tough topics”
Reblogged this on My WorkComp Coach and commented:
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW Hey! Here’s the interview with Julie Jones and yours truly, Linda Ayres Ohhhh, but wait, you gotta here this…. hot shot North California defense lawyer describes me to the Court: “Plaintiff attempts to paint a picture of herself as the lone rural homeowner with disabilities versus numerous giant adversaries… ” …