Pro Per litigant with some experience in Courts; most experience in Court of Public Opinion. I have a semi retired attorney for counsel but need a paralegal for just about everything else Court related.
Seeking assistance in maneuvering thru mine fields of formidable combative defendants. Ideal paralegal has experience in fighting bad faith and other unpleasantries. Sense of humor can be helpful. NDA required (Non Disclosure Agreement) Skill & Ability to edit ‘long rants’ to short, sweet and powerful legalese is a plus.
Initial projects include organizing and making action plans toward:
Amendment, Court filings, POS, registered agent research; calendar tracking; prepping and polishing second Complaint; Some Contractor Bond research and claims, e-trial notebook organization (or guidance for same) ; Tally various damages and create Court graphics
Ideally, project could settle with or without mediation within 90 days or go on for years. Paralegal needs already exist, so soon-to-immediate start, with a few hours a month, more when discovery begins, more when mediation is successfully incited is the current plan.
Aim is MEDIATION WITH INTENTION TO SETTLE CATASTROPHIC PROPERTY INSURANCE CLAIM – with PERSONAL INJURIES –
Causes of Action: Insurance Breach of Contract, Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing; Intentional Interference with Contractual Relations, Fraud, False Promise, Intentional Misrepresentation, Negligence, Toxic Exposure, Defamation, Duress & RICO related Complaint, multiple parties. San Bernardino County Court, Southern California; 2 Complaints; 1 already filed;
Need help with Court filing rules, processes, timelines, deadlines, forms and tracking.
I envision at least 1 hour a month if there are no actual paralegal tasks in a given month, for maintaining connection with organizing, calendaring, contact lists & planning discussions; phone or zoom, or email Q & A.
Ideal Paralegal will be template oriented and will be ‘pragmatic yet imaginative, a problem solver, responsive, articulate and prompt; producing and polishing quality products in line with client vision; personable team player’ with a passion for justice for all.
If paralegal has a team that includes social media support, that could be another project opportunity, along with crowd funding actions, if required, for legal maneuvers.
Third piece of the project (more fun) is related Ebook publishing for Court of Public Opinion, with inside pages legal-ese…. copyright, isbn, disclaimers etc.
Familiarity with legal self-help course HOW TO WIN IN COURT is a plus; a passing score on it is a real plus!
Taglines include: #CAHOOTS #JusticeIsComing WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW
UPWORK tags: RULE OF LAW, filings, e-filings, document analysis, file Documentation, draft documentation, Legal Research, civil law, legal support,
Virtual Case Management VCM, administrative support, ADR Alternative Dispute Resolution, Contract Law, Criminal Law, Legal Assistance, Proofreading, Organizer, Court Graphics, Legal Consulting, document review, document analysis, Contract Law
- How would you propose organizing this list of “needs” for Paralegal intervention, knowing the intention is to prepare for trial and anticipate mediation with intention to settle using also Court of Public Opinion forums?
- Please describe your recent experience with similar projects — time, dollars, your job satisfaction, client job satisfaction?
- Are you familiar with the content and strategies of the self-help legal course HOW TO WIN IN COURT [with or without lawyers]? Did you take the quiz and have you passed it?
- Do you have a team or are you a solopreneur? Do you have a minimum monthly hourly requirement? Which social media platforms are you active and visible on for your business?
- Do you have experience with Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealings in insurance matters?